rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spitting game under anesthesia!

Spitting game under anesthesia!

I recently had a colonoscopy. I'll spare you the details but essentially you lie on your side and get put under while a long device goes up and into your colon, taking pictures and tissue samples. Not exactly my idea of a fun time.

The doctor did, however, have two beautiful nurses in the operating room. Really quite the lookers, probably in their early thirties. I was hooked up to an IV, had oxygen tubes in, heart monitors stuck to my chest, and my naked arse exposed in all it's glory. You get the picture.

I was a little nervous to be put under for the first time, and for obvious reasons, so I didn't say much and just did whatever I needed to do. The nurse anesthetist administered the drug to my IV and I was out. The next thing I know someone is telling me I am all done and they ask how I feel. I am still totally drugged, and I answer "that drug is awesome!"

I then look up at the hot nurse and say "for being so beautiful how do you like your job?" Was that a neg? Before she could answer, I look at the other hot nurse and say "you too."

She answered "I love it."

My bed was then wheeled out into my room, where I changed into my clothes, and got my results (fine by the way). It didn't take me long to realize what I had just said - I had just spit game at the nurses while coming out of anesthesia! [Image: kissy.gif]

I think I am starting to internalize things. Anyway, I thought you guys might enjoy the story.

Messages In This Thread