rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insights on the differences between American women and Brazilian women

Insights on the differences between American women and Brazilian women

Haha I'm still only a beginner in this game and that post pretty much sums up all of my frustrations with the girls i see around college. I also agree that men are partially to blame for the poor condition of women here because there are so many weak minded guys out there that don't work for what they want and have no sense of value or identity. There is such a disproportionate amount of betas in the states because our generation was raised to believe that good things would be handed to us in life effortlessly. I'm 18 and a part of that generation but I already know the importance of earning what you get from life from my battle with my weight. After losing 80 lbs., retaining a healthy weight and unleashing my inner extrovert after years of hiding from social situations I feel like I can do anything because I took care of my inner demons and I know 99.9% of kids my age in america are clueless about dealing with the real obstacles in life. Even some of my best high school friends barely congratulated me because they were so oblivious to how much effort it took to handle dramatic lifestyle changes like that.

The confidence I get from that only assures me that years from now when my peers and I are out in the real world I'll be banging women because I worked at it while they are stuck at square one wondering where all the easy college girls went. They'll be miserable corporate monkeys with the expensive car and the mortgage amassing debt, believing that the only enjoyable years of their lives have passed and the good times will have only just begun for me.

Messages In This Thread