rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World's Worst Tourists?

World's Worst Tourists?

Quote: (07-27-2018 06:00 PM)Contagion Wrote:  

I don't know if there's a single worst tourist, but there are some stereotypes.

1. The Asian tour groups with the leader of the group holding a big umbrella. These guys all have their IPads out snapping photos as fast as they can.

The thing about them is that they don't seem to actually be enjoying the places that they're looking at. It seems like their sole mission is to go to the tourist spot, snap a few quick photos and then move as quickly as possible to the next tourist spot.

I sometimes think to myself, why don't you guys just look at the pictures of these tourist spots on the internet if all you want is a fast photo? Most of the times I don't even see the groups going into the tourist attractions, just snapping pictures of it from the outside.

2. The drunk Brits that go on stag parties and just completely drain the life out of any place that they go to. Depending on where I'm at in the world, it kind of makes me embarrassed to be a Westerner like they are.

3. The fat and obnoxious Americans who won't shut the hell up about how nobody speaks English. These Americans are always dressed like slobs and are generally found in the walmarts back home.

4. The cunty American young 20 something year old girls who are just as bad as the Asian tourists when it comes to having to take selfies and pictures of every single place that they go to. They rarely go into the places that they take pictures of and certainly don't take the time to research what the history of the touristic place actually is. All they care about is what picture will get them the maximum amount of likes on their social media pages. These girls think that their shit doesn't stink and that they are the most wonderful and unique human beings on God's green earth.

5. The horny Mediterraneans who hit on everything that has a slit between their legs. These guys are generally from Spain or Italy, though the Portuguese or Greeks make an appearance every once in a while as well. It doesn't matter if the girl is big or small, short or tall, they do not discriminate and will spam approach in the nightclubs, partying like it's 1999.

6. The Australians, because for the life of me, I can not remember a single hostel that I have ever stayed at where I did not meet at least one Australian staying there. It's like that island does something to them, where they get cabin fever and just have to get away from the island for a little bit and go travel. For such a small population size, the Australians are over represented to such a degree on the hostel or backpacking circuits that you would think Australia would have a population of at least 75 million.

I say all of this in good fun and as an American who acknowledges that a subgroup of Americans are among the worlds worst tourists.

Totally agree, sadly there are very few people left after you filter all these out.

Messages In This Thread