rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World's Worst Tourists?

World's Worst Tourists?

Quote: (03-05-2012 05:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 01:49 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Let's not start a hate thread, many country's tourists are disliked in many ways

He he you knew the British criticisms were coming.

Haha I knew you were coming too Roosh [Image: wink.gif]

Yep Brits can be pretty bad, for this reason I have never been on a package holiday in Europe. I realise that they have soured the charm of Eastern European capitals to some extent too.

But Brits are probably the most intrepid people in the world, and outside of these places you will find the best type.

I would say amongst the most annoying to me are the Americans. For the fact that they can be so loud, inane, and obnoxious. The further you get off the tourist trail the better the Americans become, but on it they are intolerable. If I see a North Face jacket then I avoid them like the plague.

American gamers really need to smarten themselves up in Europe, this is the centre of style and culture, so I urge you to invest in some stylish clothing before you come.

Messages In This Thread