rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World's Worst Tourists?

World's Worst Tourists?

Have found Israeli's to be very, very bad. Up-their-own-arses, entitled and rude are what springs to mind. Surprised actually to see how many of us are in agreement - considering how widespread we are and how few Israeli's there actually are. We must be onto something.

As a Brit who has seen first hand the ignorance of my people I cannot find fault with our countries being mentioned. As a people we are uninterested in mingling, uninterested in sight-seeing, uninterested in culture and very likely to kick off if we've drunk too much. This is the difference between Brits and Aussies/Kiwis. They will just get bladdered and piss in a sink, we get bladdered and attack Johnny foreigner.

Yanks are very polite and talkative. Most Western Europeans, interesting and shocked at the price of everything. Chinese, courteous but stick to their own. Indians, everything that applies to the Chinese but taken up a notch.

Japanese have never bothered me, though - fucking hell - them taking up space parading through the Louvre and viewing everything through the lens of a camera is a bother.

Messages In This Thread