rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FWB forgets her role

FWB forgets her role

I've had a fuckbuddy the last couple of months. Other than the usual sexual appetite satiation issue (i.e., no real motivation to hunt for new pussy), it's been great. Until she asked me to co-sign her auto lease. WTF was she thinking? Of course I refused.

Funny thing is she had an orbiter who was doting on her. She was getting tired of his constant hanging around, but I told her to keep him around in case he came in handy. She should've listened, I'm sure he would have been happy to co-sign.

Anyway, she's been no contact with me since. A shame, because she had a slamming body and we were barebacking. Banging a new chick with a rubber is going to suck after this.

Any thoughts on how I might be able to salvage this? Not even sure she got another car if she couldn't get someone to co-sign, and her old lease was up, so she might be in a real bind and pissed that I didn't help.

Messages In This Thread