rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 women in 2 nights...sort of
women in 2 nights...sort of
I've already admitted on this forum that I am crap with women, but trying to improve, so I'm going to give 4 examples of what happened to be on Thursday and Friday night. I'm guessing each of these women were interested in me, but due to my lack of confidence, I didn't approach, because I am bad at judging when women are interested.

First 2 chicks were on Thursday night at a bar. One woman wouldn't leave my side, and kept being overly "friendly." She kept asking me questions, and teased me a lot. Second chick was sitting across from me and the first girl. I caught her looking at me several times, and when she was leaving, she made a point of coming up to me as she walked past and asked me loads of questions about myself. 3rd chick was an American vagina at a club on Friday night. The club had only opened about 15 or so minutes earlier so I was only one of a few guys there. She approached me right out of no where, and wanted to know where I was from, and where I lived. Right after I told her, and she told me where she was from, she ran back to her friends... 4th chick also at the same club, but much later on when the club was packed. I was with my friends, and I caught this chick always looking at me, but she said nothing to me.

I didn't kiss or bang any of them because I always think if I try it, they will slap me or something.... Question is, should I just say fuck it, and go for it anyway? I really have no idea.

Messages In This Thread