rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone believe that chick Rush Limbaugh called a slut is straight?

Does anyone believe that chick Rush Limbaugh called a slut is straight?

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Sandra Fluke asserted before congress that birth control pills cost $3000, which is insanely exaggerated. Both Target and Walmart sell birth control pills for $9 a month. So she's a liar. A really, really bad liar with an agenda to push.

But Walker nailed it when he said, "Don't forget that none of this is about contraception. It's about the fundamental principle that special payoffs to identity groups (other than you and me, obv) are not just OK, but literally sacred. Keep your eye on the damn ball. Also, there's the radical left's Oceania/Eastasia principle, which has only very recently become a bedrock feature of mainline Democratic politics: 'This is a new right that nobody ever heard of before, but it has always been a fundamental and eternal human right.' "

In trying to explain the absurdity of "Birth control pill costs $3000 instead of $9 a month at Target", "Other people always have to pay for my personal choices, of which I am never responsible for", "I'm a special identity group member so other people need to pay for special me" and "Here's a new manufactured right and don't look at the big pharmaceutical industry that's gonna make lots of money if the public falls for this" Limbaugh actually discarded "slut" and "prostitute" and settled on calling her "round heeled" --a quaint, archaic term brought back into the popular culture when a late 60s cougar tried (and largely failed) to get laid and then wrote about it.

Here's the actual context. Which Media Matters, Daily Kos, and the other spam services will never give you. You'll see Fluke was just a passing footnote in a whole series of material being covered.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/0...t_and_rick
To be fair to her, I think the 3000 birth control she is talking about is in relation to someone she knows who has an ovarian issue that needs a special $3000 birth control.

Messages In This Thread