rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
0 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
I just bought some apple cider vinegar today. I'm curious to see what happens. That said, one thing I've learned from here and reading the mano-blogs is that "game" is not some easily commodifiable thing that you can just take a shot of and all of sudden have super powers.

In my experience, it's been a systemic overhaul. I have friends who think they can get everything they need from reading one blog or just trying to "neg" girls. They want the direct fix to a larger problem. While there are many quick tricks that can be learned, there is no snake-oil magic bullet that will make things better overnight (except Tuthmosis' First Date Bang Recipe, which really is on some kind of snake-oil level).

Like most things that have great depth of meaning, the more you learn, the more you realize how little you actually know.

Game makes it possible for guys to realize that they are not stuck, and that they can have better options. That said, game also presents an entirely new world of goals and challenges, the greatest rewards of which can only be reached with an enormous amount of persistence and effort.

I'm betting that the guys who put in the most effort are going to have exponentially higher returns than the "weekend-warrior" gamers.

The best analogy for game is probably dancing; in all things game, the man has to lead.

This was going to be a post about rejection- Tonight, I went out with a Russian girl and a Ukranian girl (model, but not the hottest model I've seen). Both were wearing thee highest heels I've ever encountered. Non-stop shit-testing from the Russian, got interest from the Ukie. But, things didn't happen the way I wanted to and we parted ways. So, I was going to write about how rejection is one of the most important parts of game.

And now I'm getting a booty-text from a girl that I picked up a while back and smashed a couple of times.

Messages In This Thread