rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
0 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
Quote: (03-18-2012 08:29 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:45 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

10 things that I learned reading RooshV forum:

1 - Men care about my looks more than I thought they do.

To wear dresses and heels is part of brazilian girls life. Also waxing and nails done. After years of low self-steem I made all this for myself. Then here I realized that you care about it too.

2 - All men want to have sex at the first opportunity.

I have second thoughts about the ones who do not.

3 - How intelligent, beautiful and successful I am has nothing to do with game and being LTR material.

A good job, good looks and intelligence brings have other proposes, but not those above.

4 - Women must to bring something to the table

Sit and wait won't resolve. Eye contact, soft approach and conversation will.

5 - I detect guys with low game/ no game faster.

And this has spoiled me.
I became more intolerant with guys without game/social skills
But I believe this is a good thing.

6 - Go abroad is more important than I thought.

See the world always was important to me, but now I see that to get in touch with other people is key for many issues in life and I will more prepared to setbacks in my homeland. Brings maturity.

7 - I don't need to be like the other girls.

There is room for everyone in the world. I don't need to act like a party girl all the time because this is not me. Sure thing that I like to have fun and eventually meet men, but I don't need desperatly their attention in order to receive something.

8 - Control Axiety

Take a deep breath and wait for my move instead to do the first thing in my head. Turns out that I overthink, but this is something else.

9 - 90% of the girls has no idea what men do what they do and how they think how they think.

I am not an expert, but some girls are too emotional about everything and forget to think more accurately about relationships, such as when a guy says that she looks slutty in a dress. She says that he hates her and he is an ass. I may say that he cares about her and he may want to be honest. Not the brightest choice of words, but still brings a message.

10 - Stop blaiming the others.

What did I wrong? Where can I improve? I started looking inside instead of outside, and following the steps above.

[Image: gift3.jpg]

This is great. A woman with an open mind to appreciate the opposite gender's perspective.

Thank you. I hope I am in the right track. Only Roosh can say it. [Image: blush.gif]

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread