rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:14 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:01 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Not sure if serious or joking....

What the hell is the point of creating a separate forum for "the elite"? The idea is to grow and share with your fellow men, not hole up in one little corner of the internet.

Imagine you started threads on a cooking forum and guys shit all over you, or argued with you.

Or guys posting, "What's a cast iron skillet?" without even running a search and when there has been 10,00 threads on it?

You gonna feel that?

Or would you wanna talk with other experienced chefs?

Five fucking years after G said, "Get suited up," guys are FINALLY doing it.

But you know how many guys argued with him over that?

I laughed, because my friends stumbled upon "suit game" years ago, since we wear suits at work. When accidentally going out, got mad attention. Put 2+ 2 together.

Yet guys shat all over the idea.

Etc.

Professionals tend to be the least likely to change. They might agree with you, but only in a academic sense.

Some guys argued with G but how many others, like myself, were shown a new side of things that they never would've considered before?

Letting the loud mouth few dictate and run you away from helping the quiet masses is not something I consider beneficial.

What good is gonna come out of a bunch of guys sitting around in suits talking about how suits are best?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread