rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

G, I forgot about that forum improvement thread, good call.

Giovonny wrote a eye opening post about rep points. It is what it is. A rep point online boner system. Only because of Giovonny posts i can see how it really is.

Honestly, i cant help look over to my rep count every time i log in but it has its flaws and was turning into a popularity contest as Roosh said in another thread a few weeks ago.

Scotian is right about the rep points too. They don't mean anything anymore.

This put everything in a different perspective for me. Maybe it was the 2 hour power blackout here that cleared my mind. [Image: smile.gif]

I would hate to see this great forum broken up into smaller ones. I owe a lot to this place. I might not have been writing a book now if it wasn't for this forum. But somehow a elite players lounge appeals to me. For sharing the ultra special and maybe more compromising stuff only.

And Drymarro, keep dreaming !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread