rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

Poll for Roosh Veterans forum name

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:08 AM)wolf Wrote:  

The registration on the 1st of the month is a good idea.

Restrict the newbs to a part of the forum, after 6 months let them have full access. If someone is posting quality content then give them full access.

Threads that are really good move them to the private section of the forum.

I feel that the quality has gone down, there are more threads comparing things instead of gold nuggets that I used to find all the time.

Keep in mind that the bulk of new accounts registered become defunct.

I think keeping newbs separated for 6 months would be disastrous. If the state of our "newbie forum" reflects that a newbie only board would be like, no one would persevere long enough to join the main board.

I like how things are now, but I think we need to actively start seeking out and recruiting via word of mouth guys with experience who would make valuable posters. I have no doubt that the very senior forum members here know like-minded, experienced guys who aren't a part of this forum, who would become valuable contributors here. For example, G probably knows some international playboys like himself who would make great members. Similar for all the other top posters here.

It would be very wise of us to actively recruit them and bring them into our fold, but still not exclude regular new members from joining.

Messages In This Thread