rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

celebrity look-a-like response ideas?

celebrity look-a-like response ideas?

Ok, I really, really suck at 'club game'.... I can pickup strippers and servers, but regular girls in the club, I can't even seem to approach most of the time.

None-the-less, I often get approached and their typical line is, "Hey has anyone told you that you look like celebrity X" or, you look like that guy in movie X, or "you look like a guy in the movies that I can't quite place who it is.".

You get the idea. Now, this celeb is fairly popular - but not quite leading star in most movies today - he's in a secondary role in a lot of them.

Any one with some 'ideas' of how to respond to get a conversation going? My 'dead-end' response is "Thanks", or another bad response I have used in the past is, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" (my celebrity look a like isn't exactly a young 'stud' star).

I had an attractive blonde give me the "hey, you look like ...." last night - and quite some time after my "thanks" (and she walked away) response I thought perhaps I could have said "hey, not so loud - if people find out I'm here, I'll be signing autographs all night".

Any other witty response you'd use in this case?

Messages In This Thread