rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Ben Affleck starring in a movie about Roosh?

Is Ben Affleck starring in a movie about Roosh?

Quote: (03-05-2012 05:08 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:54 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I want at least 3 kids. My most odd dreams I have 6 kids, one Gran Caravan and a Dog.

Seems like you want to live the American dream. Good luck with your suburban mom , Moma. Just don't bitch about it when the mortgage and the child support bills start to take its toll on your old,tired ,daddy shoulders.

[Image: lol.gif]

* The movie Should definitely be called "The Gospel according to Roosh :Finding "Possy" Paradise "

I can see the potential for a trilogy more profitable than the "Millenium" series.

The one about Denmark should be called : "The Girl with the dragon tatoo and a half-shaved head " LMAO [Image: lol.gif]

I have my reasons, okay? If I were my future husband, I would be saving money for kids college already.

@ Amou Fou: I am also joking around.

IMO, the Rooshv Movie could be: R - The raise of a Kingdom. Everyone would wear antique clothes and talk as if they were at a night club

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread