rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

should we have a thread for troll banning ?

should we have a thread for troll banning ?

Quote: (03-04-2012 07:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 06:47 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 02:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

TudoBem had a mini meltdown, voting a couple dozen threads 1 star.

That was annoying and pointless.

Agreed. Not only was it annoying, it was outright disrespectful to the forum and its members. Don't overlook the fact that he rated his own threads five stars. If a guy takes the time to put together a thread, and some douche comes around and knocks it down just because he's trying to game the rating system--to get attention for his own threads--or to get out some pent-up cocaine/roid aggression, that shit amounts to trolling. He went up and down the list and rated everything on two front pages one star, including popular, liked threads like the "what do you think members look like?" thread and Roosh's "Class of March 2012" thread. It wasn't even subtle; it was totally noticeable and blatant.

Fair enough if you genuinely think something sucks and you rate it one star. I've done it and had it done to me. That's normal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, in my opinion. But this was something else.

When you then take the Mixx and G attacks with that, along with the illegal drug threads, I think the right decision was probably made.

[Image: potd.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread