rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living like Hugh Heffner

Living like Hugh Heffner

Quote: (04-30-2012 07:21 AM)bacan Wrote:  

In that first video on the playboy mansion party, that's super impressive that some guy fucked that playmate in a taxi cab... tight game!

Also, I would pick Bill Gates life over Hugh Hefner's life.. Bill Gates is a truly great man and is going to be remembered in history books for his work with Microsoft and the Gates foundation... Hefner.. not so much

Honestly, I like fucking hot girls, but being free from the urges and insecurities and desires that lead me to invest time and energy in girls instead of becoming a great man like Bill Gates is might lead to some wonderful things as well

Yea he had some game to pull that off, but the cards where also in his favor. Not just any guy gets invited to the mansion parties, either you're famous and are some sort of celebrity, or you're rich out the ass! Add the supposed 10 women for every 1 guy ratio at the parties, and you're in good shape.

Hugh Hefner is known for being one of the figure heads for the sexual revolution...at least in the US.

I like and respect Bill Gates as well, being a tech entrepreneur myself, but his not really in with the ladies haha.

Messages In This Thread