rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Investing Advice

Investing Advice

I'd like to know more about where I as an individual can get a loan at the market rate? The bank sets my rate and the margins have exploded. Interest rate on this loan has gone up 1,5 percent in a year and a half. Refinancing locally (DKK which is pegged to the EUR) does not look attractive given all the costs associated with it - the entire sector has increased interest rates on this type of mortgage even though financing costs in DKK have fallen and some interest rates are negative.

The reason I wanted to star in the US is to improve my FICO score by borrowing and quickly paying back small sums. I would do still be paying off the expensive loan at a rate of USD2000 a month, but if I reasoned if I started a credit history in the US, this could help me down the road especially if the dollar appreciates significantly.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread