rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Investing Advice

Investing Advice

This one is easy then:

Put $5K into your emergency fund account and never touch it.

Use the other 5 to open up 2 savings accounts with sign up bonuses. You'll get a free $200 and there you have a month of "living expenses" the pull drops off your record. In the meantime since this takes all of 1 day to do, pound sand and get cash flow. I am not going to give you advise on vehicles because you will be mentally unprepared to take losses with 0 cash flow. Open up a few accounts that's a free 2% return in one day which equals a "730%" annualized, ps: anyone who talks about investing in any other term than percentages or bips undoubtedly is clueless.

I usually say if you're not chasing tail the day was a fail. But you need to pound sand and get a job lined up, you can get this done in a month if you really hit it hard.

Ping me up again when u get one, also if you need recruiting advise for interviews lmk via a PM keeping this one all financial.

Messages In This Thread