rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

A western girl views an attempt to buy her a drink as an attempt to buy her and ask sth for an exchange.It is a limitation of personal freedom.In slavic countries it works because girls expect a provider and you show signs of possible provider(taking care of the fun of girls).

For example when I buy drinks for a polish girls it is a sign that I can at least put my hand on her thighs and inside of them at least.When I buy ukrainian girls drinks I can flirt and touch all of them.

Generally I am not judgemental.If a girl does not want to be offered a present aka drink in order to give sth in exchange it is OK.The opposite is also OK.I am Balkan dominant so whatever happens will not disturb my frame.

For example if I can fuck girls without paying for drinks it is great.But I do not mind also if I pay for drinks so I can fuck her.In every case I win.

Messages In This Thread