rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

Here's my hypothesis:

Girls ARE becoming more Americanized in the sense they are becoming more blackberrying, facebooking, flaking, cockteasing, high-maintenance attention whores who will divorce rape you seven years after marriage and/or get grotesquely fat (after which, YOU get fat). It has gone faster in Anglo-Germanic societies, but in any Western society it is happening. I agree it's incorrect to talk in terms of 100% Americanization, but where the UK and Denmark might be at levels near 90% (metaphorically), other cultures are going from perhaps 10% to 50% or even more. It might never reach the same level as the US (or DK, where it's bad), but it will get close. All this development is to the "apparent" benefit of women at the detriment of men, so the incentive to become more Americanized is greater for women world wide. For men, there is also a benefit, but maximizing their utility from this comes at a point not unlike what America was like in the 1950's. In that society, marriages lasted, sex was frequent and women and men had seperate and distinct but equally honorable roles. In today's society, roles are mixed, reversed or just plain fucked up. "Progress" now negatively impacts male utility directly, by emasculating them, and female utlity indirectly by emasculating men.

Once Americanization has gone beyond a certain level, you get what we have today. But I think a certain level is to the utilitarian benefit of men in general.

And FUCK Jersey Shore.

The real culprit is Sex and the City. Those women are orcs in disguise. That show is the source and catalyst for all this negative development. Fat Girl Jihad is misplaced - if we want a cure, and not just treat symptons, we have to have an antithesis to SATC.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread