rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

Buying girls drinks: America vs Eastern Europe

Quote: (03-03-2012 05:47 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 05:25 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

However, I think with the internet and main-stream Western media inundating even these parts of the world,(I watched the Jersey Shore with Serbian subtitles in Belgrade this summer) these refreshing qualities will change.

These people have thousands upon thousands of years of cultural history to draw on, and in many cases they live in polities far older than the United States. A few subtitled episodes of Jersey Shore are not going to change this.

The negative traits we associate with American culture are the result of a unique, timely mixing of very deep, and very old cultural, historical, demographic and geographic factors. Unless you can find a way to precisely reproduce these stimuli over the course of several centuries, you will not succeed in reproducing the American woman.

Fair point, and I hope the cultural norms that are endemic to them stay with them. However, nearly every woman I've interacted with from a non-Westernized culture has expressed this burning desire to come to New York, and America in general. I wonder how much of it is out of pure curiosity, and how much of it has been molded from the assumption of what American culture is.

Messages In This Thread