rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airbnb.com bangs...the Couchsurfing Killer!!!

Airbnb.com bangs...the Couchsurfing Killer!!!

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:22 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You mofo, you should give me a positive review regardless beyoch!!! [Image: lol.gif]

There are plenty of guys who give each other reviews here on Couchsurfing, and have never met the host, just for show between players to women.

Mixx

Alright lets do that, I will search for your airbnb profile and give you an excellent review and you can do the same for me , you typed couchsurfing... I'm thinking you meant airbnb ?

I meant either or...doe snot matter. Guys here give other guys fake positive reviews to show women they are not just after women.

However, my Airbnb profile would not work. My ad specifically says "female traveling solo" I did not want a bunch of sausage sending me requests, and using my pad to fuck hot women for 29 bucks...fuck that!

I only have 2 rules for any player that wants to fuck in my pimp south beach condo:

1. Bring pussy for me, she must be as hot or hotter than the pussy for you.
2. If you do not have another girl for me, and she has no hot girlfriends, I get to go first while you wait in the guest library reading Bang Colombia by Roosh V.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread