rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any experiences with SEC schools here? (non-White going there soon)

Any experiences with SEC schools here? (non-White going there soon)

Quote: (04-02-2012 06:41 AM)simer101 Wrote:  

I find it hard to believe a black man on any university campus in America is going to have a hard time getting non-black pussy.
there is no one more exotic on a University campus than a black male. College or University is were the great majority of white females experience brothers for the first time.

- This is kind of funny....are you saying that there are so few black males in college it makes them "exotic" ?
- The "great majority" of white girls experience brothers in college? Where did you read or hear this? Also where are you from (honestly this could affect your answer's intention)

- Where I am from and I'm probably not alone here, there were tons of mixes of races all through high school and way before. There would be no chance a girl would just meet a black man for the first time on college campus..of course unless she's from Alaska and maybe attended school in LA or something.

Messages In This Thread