rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any experiences with SEC schools here? (non-White going there soon)

Any experiences with SEC schools here? (non-White going there soon)

I attended two schools: The first one was a school that was for the most part racially integrated and had no qualms with IR dating/hookups. The second school was one that resembles UGA in all of the segregating, anti IR dating for minority males aspect. The pathetic fact is that the more integrated school was about 80% white, and the racist college was a "diversity touting" ACC school (only reason why I went to the second one was because it was more affordable to be in-state).

If I were you, my strategy would be the following:

-Major in a REAL subject that will guaran-damn-tee you a job anywhere in the country (and outside) without being in school for several years. At this point, I'd focus on either most engineering disciplines or an IT related major, i.e. computer science. After you graduate, only apply for jobs where you want to live in. You can even go to places way better than Atlanta. Whatever you do, DO NOT take majors that are easy (criminal justice, any sort of art or history major) or vague (economics, philosophy, communications). I wouldn't even touch business majors these days due to multiple factors.
-I'd keep reading up on gaming forums, putting those skills to use in Atlanta whenever you get the chance. Don't even waste your time in some Podunk place where the social system is setup against you from the get-go. It's just going to discourage you and question game techniques as a whole.

I can tell you from personal experience that if you're not going to be welcomed into the "social scene," then just avoid that scene altogether and kill it academically. You'll have plenty of time for pussy afterwards on much greener grasses. But whatever you do, DO NOT ever reach the level of feeling sorry for yourself over your college predicament. I'd wish I didn't feel sorry for myself, because all that did was lower my GPA average, receiving a mediocre degree (economics), and (still) being stuck in a racially segregated city.

All in all, it's 20-fucking-12, and at this point, if people aren't going to integrate, then they never will. Not that the Northeast is any better, but IMO, the only Southern States that are worth a shit (IOW, where the majority of people have gotten over the Civil Rights Movement) are Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas.

P.S.: What about Georgia Tech? Isn't that supposed to be the more studious public university in that state?

Messages In This Thread