rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ireland Datasheet

Ireland Datasheet

The more I go out in Dublin, the more I realised that the only place you're guaranteed a decent footfall of tourists to hit on is Temple Bar area, at least during the week anyway, when there's fuck all action happening in the bars and clubs.
You will find some Irish girls out and about too, however (unless drunk) they often require a lot of work for little reward (most Irish girls are 6 at best and that's being kind).
My experience is that going direct with Irish women is a non-starter unless the chick is drunk, and even then she might blow you off.
Indirect is the only way to go on them and like I said, it's often for little reward, so me and my bro usually stick to the touristy venues, where you tend to have less bitch shields and prettier women (aside from some of the US/UK tourists who can be quite chubby sometimes).
I intend to do a Datasheet on Dublin soon.
(Might not be 100% comprehensive, particularly re the Club scene, as I'm rarely in the Clubs these days)

Messages In This Thread