rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going home after long time abroad

Going home after long time abroad

Quote: (02-28-2012 11:56 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

How is it going back home after a long trip abroad (more than a year)?

I'm looking forward to heading back to the US but two things I really don't want to deal with:

-Americans asking stupid travel questions. I seriously hate this shit. I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old when I talk to some Americans about travel. I fully expect to get loads of questions like: "Didn't you feel unsafe abroad?" "Do they have internet/ATMs/hospitals in that country?" "It's so expensive to travel, how did you pay for everything?" "Doesn't everyone hate Americans abroad?"

-Fat obese unfeminine American girls with a sense of entitlement. I think after Brazil I can never date an American bitch again. I am going to focus on foreign chicks. I seriously will tell any American bitch with attitude to just fuck off.

Anyway, is it going to suck going back home?

I missed your posts. Where have you been and how long have you been away?

The way you described it is actually the exact way I felt coming back home.
-
Most of your old firends are clueless about overseas. If you tell your friends what a great time you had they will make up lies to keep up with your travel life. You'll get sick of hearing their shit and wish you never told them what you did. I hear stuff like I love my job. I wouldn't do anything else. I love dating bitchy girls without getting laid. I'm having more fun than you ever had overseas! Life couldn't be better!
-
The girls of course will be a total disappointment and you'll hate them at first. Eventually if work hard at it you can have some passionless sex with one!

Messages In This Thread