rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat (Black) D.C. Aerobics Instructor

Fat (Black) D.C. Aerobics Instructor

It's all about supply and demand. Very simple. Also the black lizards who look like Gabrielle Union are quite hard to obtain by the regular man. Women will always exercise their best options. As a regular joe, one can say he will only go for 8's and 9's (the Gabrielle Unions and the Kerry Washingtons) but if they (the 8 +) are not giving him any play, the regulars can only deal with the fatties or jack off.
And some men prefer to bang anything rather than jack off.
I know this because when I came to North America, I didn't have baller type funds. I had to scratch my way up very slowly.
My London game fell short here (Toronto). This meant that I slowly had to resort to smashing women with multiple kids, fat or just die wanking.

I had a small rented room, no car and couldn't understand the Toronto job market at all.
So I was flaked upon many times.
I always knew my global value but it was actualized again when I went to Africa (after many years away).
I was the man there, period. 180 million people in that country and I practically had a fair shot at all of them, maybe higher since I am a foreigner and I hold the golden foreign citzenship.
Women bowing at my arrival literally and so forth.

Fast forward back to Toronto. Same behaviour from the lizards but I am not having it. I cut off all my fatties who wanted more from me. No. I work out diligently to stay competitive (in the body game). It's not fair for a woman to rub her hand over my six pack and my delts and biceps and say mmm you've got a great body, while I am rewarded with an overdose of cottage cheese and jiggly bits.

I went out with Wolf, another good friend of mine and Rudebwoy a couple of weeks ago.
We targeted two lizards. Wolf handled one, I went for the other.
The other one was overweight but since she had a nice face, I thought I'd go for a slam.
Danced with her, spun her around, all that casanova shyt. Pressed for the digits. She was like, no.
I am thinking, your azz is fat and you throwing up these standards?

If I felt that I was trapped in Toronto, I'd probably have to suck up my pride and beta down to stay afloat.

I think when a person is left without options, they work with whatever they've got.

That's the conclusion with why the women stay fat. They know that they are all the men have got.

When a lizard knows you can get a quality lizard (a true lizard knows her value) from another place (or import her in) she gets upset.

I told one lizard here once that I am not too sprung on the attitude of these lizards because I can always bring one in from the multiple countries that I have sources in.
She got very upset at that and used the tired ass rebuttal..oh you are not strong enough for a real woman.
I didn't bother responding to that. I just changed the subject and asked her when she wants to come over.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread