rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happened? Where's the second date?

What happened? Where's the second date?

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:59 PM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2012 08:38 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  

For one, too many emoticons. The final text response was probably too quick too. You might not be completely sunk in this situation, but the deck is heavily stacked in her favor because you've been pretty clear about communicating your interest via initiating contact repeatedly after not hearing from her. It seems unfair and stupid that these subtleties matter, but they do.

Are you seeing other girls? Spinning some plates really helps rid you of the urgency of contacting any one particular chick. This makes you flakier on texts, less committal about hanging out, and less eager to please. Girls will eat this up.

Last week I had 4 dates... LA for weekends to fuck this chick i know. Sooo... yes I am seeing others and trying to set shit up. I actually told a girl that i met valentines day the other day... "take care" after asking if tonight at 7pm was cool and she kept responding. "where" "what bar" and such. After i told her i never got a response. At this point if im not getting the response i want i just tell em nice knowing ya.

I texted a girl today that i haven't talked to in a month. She flaked the second date also. I told her that i was leaving in two weeks and we never got to hang out again. She hit me back with a "lets go to the shooting range!" so i have that for next week, supposedly.

The girl in the op, seriously i don't know wtf. Its a brainfuck... I'm going to call her tonight and if she doesn't answer just leave a message and thats it. What do you think i should say other than a, "hey haven't heard from ya... i know you had fun last time we hung out so lets do it again... call me" ?

And most of the emoticons were coming from her. The only emoticon i use is the "wink" [Image: wink.gif] thats it

i read a post on here about emoticons and exclamations points... something like Yeah! 1 she is friends with you Yeah!! she thinks your cute yeah!!! she wants to see you yeah!!!! she wants to fuck.. something like that... lots of exclamation points in her last text... didn't post everything 100%

Just a lil update...

So another week goes by and I try and reach out to her again:

Call her and she goes "heeeyyy, whats up?!"
she was at the gym and i told her i'd call her back and she's finished and she says, "how about i text you..." I said cool... Nothing lol

I texted her 4 days later:
"hey we only hung out once and your playing hard to get already... whats up? [Image: wink.gif] If anything just keep in touch, you were a cool chick."

she responds with:
"Hi!! Sorry!! I have been soo busy and i keep forgetting to text u back! How are u!!? Ur leaving soon aren't u?"

I didn't respond til a couple hours later with
"Leaving tuesday... Lets talk tomorrow, g'nite"

Called next day, left a message no response lol

Messages In This Thread