rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Pattern of Bad Game: And How To Avoid It

A Pattern of Bad Game: And How To Avoid It

I have been on this forum for a while now, helping people whenever I can.

I even shoot over to the new guy forum to help people out whenever I have time.

There are a few common things I have noticed in almost every thread with bad Game.

Here they are:

1. Online Dates.

This seems to be the #1 culprit of people having problems. Go back and look thru the threads. Almost everyone starts with, "So, I met this girl online..."

Really you should just stop there. Keep in mind, I don't do the online thing, but then again, I never have any of the problems of these posters.

Do things the old fashioned way: meet girls in real life.

No one ever said this stuff was easy.

Not to mention, I would imagine that swooping a girl online doesn't have the same feeling of "victory" as it would if you checked your gut and swooped a girl the old fashioned way. I know it would for me. This has to hurt your "Inner Game" that people on here talk about. But that is probably another story for another time.

2. Texting.

This has to be the second biggest culprit. Again, go back thru the threads. Every single one says, "So then I texted her..."

That is were the problem starts.

I have addressed this many times. Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Don't use texting to "sell" girls. Don't go back and forth and have conversations on text.

Keep in mind though, texting does have a purpose: it is to blow girls off and keep them at bay after you have already swooped them.

Managing your girls, so to speak.

And of course logistical texts are legit.

People are just using the "tool" of texting the wrong way.

Again, check your gut and get her on the horn.

Do you really think a girl that won't take your calls is going to let you swoop her?

Phone Game is Dead or is it? http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/pho...is-it.html

If you want to sharpen up your Phone Game, read this: Phone Game Broken Down to The Organic Compound http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/04/pho...pound.html

3. Focusing on one girl.

This is a dead horse, but should be mentioned again. Don't focus on one girl.

Donald Trump (who I kind of hate) said something good in the Art of The Deal to this effect:

"You cannot properly negotiate if you are working on one deal. That is why I have multiple deals going at once".

This is a solid gold brick of knowledge. Learn it. Live it.

If you have multiple "deals" going, you can walk away.

This gives you Power. And a position of strength.

4. Not Being The G

Quit being a chump. "The World Is Yours".

Dress Sharp, Carry a Big Bankroll, and don't take any shorts.

Be busy. Don't be accessible.

And pick up smoking.

Aside from a Custom Suit, nothing is going to make swooping easier for you.

I anticipate this won't be a popular post, because this isn't what people want to hear, but it is the Hard Truth.

The Hard Truth has never been popular.

I hope this helped boys. Open for questions.

Messages In This Thread