rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ami5 moves to Ukraine

Ami5 moves to Ukraine

Confirmed.

I have just moved to Ukraine.

I now live in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

I visited Ukraine in Summer '11, and had a decent time with girls, given my weak game skills that time.

Lifestyle:
I am 20, and shall be teaching English here, alongside eventually being full-time Web entrepreneur.

I might register my company here in Ukraine.
Obviously this country has a horrendous reputation in terms of ease of business, red tape, corruption and so on. Although I happen to have plenty of contacts who have done it in a neat way without much hassles. Besides, it's not necessary I'll do it in Ukraine surely.

I'll be starting out 2 websites in a very short time -

Both are not focused on Ukraine only, but a global audience.

One, catering to "Study Abroad - Volunteer Abroad and Career Consultancy".
I have some contacts regarding it, although any forum member interested in it may PM me.
Another, dealing with Web Consultancy, sort of a step by step program to help you gain traffic and revenue through Web projects.

I am looking for other niche as well - would love to have some suggestions from your end.

Game/Girls:
I was highly impressed by the quality of Ukrainian girls, which large number of Ukraine based threads on this forum confirm.
I had plenty of success in Summers. It's winter now, and I am not used to such winter actually, hence I have some problems being motivated enough in -14F.

I was highly unimpressed by some linguistic issues (I don't speak very well Russian myself) and the fact that people are not very open/receptive of other cultures here.

Ukraine is quite a cheap country, and for other part, I didn't met any sheer racism here.
(I am an Indian, with average shade brown skin)
Kharkiv is quite a beautiful city with most people speaking Russian, and you can find English speakers with some efforts but usually they don't have a very good English.

I didn't see too many expats here, with the exception of too many Africans/Vietnamese/Arabs, who are emigrants and not "expats" strictly speaking.

As for gaming girls, I find them through internet - Mamba/Vkontakte as mentioned on other threads, or just talk them in Metro or around various clubs.

Anyone has comments on coming/living in Kharkiv or Ukraine as a whole?

I think I want to focus on any of the "Lifestyle" or "Game" related aspects.

Can anyone talk about that scene?

Messages In This Thread