rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Quote: (09-28-2017 04:21 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2017 12:14 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

You might ask, why the fuck do I have to gain his favor? I'm better than him. And maybe you are. But you have to understand something. In North American binge drinking culture, the bar is the altar and the man who tends it is the priest. He might be a total bum off the clock, but for the few hours each night that he whips up elixirs of salvation, he is exalted.

Egad, no wonder the nightlife scene is in terminal decline when you have people who think like this.

Bars and clubs: the few businesses where you can treat your patrons like absolute shit by low lives with a god complex. We already have one former bartender who admitted to being an outright thief. What more evidence do we need?

Quote: (09-23-2017 12:14 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Don't like it? Don't go.

Already a step ahead of you brother and it looks like there are many more folks who feel the same way.

A guy with a huge chip on his shoulder through his own admitted doomed-to-fail strategy at tipping (tipping well never to the same staff member) ripping on bars/clubs, now that's entertainment!

Bars/clubs are purveyor's of a very sought-after good. Attractive women. As long as they keep bringing in the attractive women, the men will follow. Men are their customers, but women are the product. Alcohol is there to make men feel better about themselves and for women to have a good time and men pay for the experience of being around those women.

I always laugh when people say "oh man, why is it dead here?" because the answer is always, "because there's no women!" There are shit-head losers at all kinds of service/low-skill based businesses, bars/clubs are not much of an exception, they are just selling a product that's always in demand so they can afford to shut some people out.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread