rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Quote: (02-27-2012 09:57 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

We don't even know his side of the story. Once I had bottle service and wanted to pay the bill up front. Included was a mandatory tip. Im like wtf, tips are earned not a right. Anyhow, the total came to a sum total of $322 and change. Something like that. I left $320 which would short change her on her mandatory tip by $2.00. Guess what, she comes back hands that rectangular booklet that we all are too familiar with and says you are short on the bill. What a cunt. I didn't want to make a fuss with the manager as that would be a negative on my mind that night. But, some of these bimbos,,,, I'm sorry waitresses, do deserve a tip and that is to try to go -----themselves.

Possibly, but that's not the comment you leave someone if they've been a cunt. That's the comment you leave when you're a cunt and you find it amusing to convey your superiority to the plebs.

As more and more mithering bastards constantly pester me for my spare change on the streets these days, I take more and more pleasure in tipping waiting staff, because they earned it.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Messages In This Thread