rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Banker's Tip To Waitress: "Get A Real Job"

Quote: (09-22-2017 04:16 PM)Chicopicante Wrote:  

Ok let me break it down for some of you bozos: not tipping is beta. Tipping fat is alpha. Got it? Lmao.

As a former bartender, you would be AMAZED at the difference in how I treated fat tippers as opposed to low or even average tippers. Free drinks, skipping the line, building the guy up in front of his tinder date, free snacks/food, the list goes on and on. Are you saying it's not worth ten, twenty, thirty bucks to LOCK DOWN a joint and get treated like royalty? I had one guy, an older gent, that would regularly leave me a c note on top of his bill. I worked fine dining, and the second we saw this guy pull up, didn't matter how crowded the bar was, we would clear out a few seats at the bar, pour him his glass of wine, and order his favorite app on the fly. Royal treatment. Every date he brought in there probably thought he owned the joint. We would try and comp his check or take items off and he would get upset and tip extra. I fucking loved that guy. Guys on this forum are always talking about locking down a venue, how the fuck do you think that happens? TIPPING FAT. DUH.

Oh please tell us all how to live and by gosh also help us not all become betas. because you know exactly how we all are supposed to live.

Tipping culture is a waste of resources.

Messages In This Thread