rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl trying to make me jealous

Girl trying to make me jealous

Quote: (09-29-2018 12:30 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2018 11:33 AM)Zoso Wrote:  

Bumping this.

I'm dating a girl now and must admit that I started this 'making jealous' thing, sharing many past experiencies with other chicks and, of course, she started to mention her fans as well.

This was your mistake. You shit tested her. Men dont shit test. Thats what girls do. You started the girl game for her.

You dont make a girl jealous by talking about other girls. Again, talking is for women. If youre going to use dread (and jealousy is one form of dread...read this ) then she needs to "see it" not "hear it"...especially not from you.

Men show...not tell

How does a girl see it ("It" being your sexual / social value)?

She sees you checking out other girls, flirting with them. Thats one way.

But even more effectively she sees other girls checking you out, flirting with you

Quote: (09-28-2018 11:33 AM)Zoso Wrote:  

It has become a kind of competition who of us get more attention from the opposite sex. And I want to stop that.

Then stop.

You need to stop playing girls games and fuck her as soon as possible if you want to have any chance at salvaging this. Youre acting like a girl and women are not sexually attracted to feminine behaviors

I got it PT.

Maybe I must add some other details. I know this girl since 13 years ago, from high school. Many times I nexted her. But recently I've got my standards lower and just give another chance (for me she is a 6.5).
I know what you mean, and precisely I act like I talk, perhaps I didn't tell that.
First time I went with her to a party, a female friend in common was in front of us. She said me: Aren't you going to salute her? She liked you in the school.
Me: I don't care.
After 10 minutes I was flirting with the girl very well, dancing and etc... but not more because I was not really interested in that girl. Just playing this soft jealous game.

So, don't worry, I have already made sure that what I say it's what I am doing.
And when I was making her jealous, I did it very very indirect and smoothly.
Not in a Women's way. I can identify this way very well so I couldn't reply this attitude on me, it's -as you say- a really feminine behavior.

Finally I have identified that the message from her is: Oh I am a wonderful girl that this guy can't forget me. I'm unforgettable, don't you see???
She is not being disrespectful.

I followed advise from here about not giving a shit, and worked well.
Additionally I have smashed her statements doing logic questions that got her with no answers.

So, I think you got me wrong. I wasn't nattering shit test like girls do. She wouldn't have even tried to got me many times if it was the case.

Of course the bang ASAP advice I take it as the maxim now.

Thanks for suggestions.

Messages In This Thread