rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warren Buffett's #1 Investment Idea: Real Estate

Warren Buffett's #1 Investment Idea: Real Estate

I am a big observer of real estate, there is a good chunk of truth to Buffets words... BUT dude is a shill as he had extreme influence on the greater market. Remember Buffet already had large holdings of top bank funds which are holding onto hundreds, if not thousands of foreclosed properties. Prices are in a coma and still dipping, Buffet now has armies of investors licking their chops at scooping up housing which by all estimates won't stabilize in prices for another 5 years. Rates are great (but will eventually climb as Buffet and his fellow top crust want gains on the almost 2 Trillion in paper they ate sitting on), housing prices will still dip and people want to borrow to try and be landlords? Why?

He's shilling hard. Anybody can own rental properties quite easily through REITs or scooping small units which are more manageable then dumped out SFHs in Stockton. Plus the best deals will still be in the crappiest markets that still have crappy job prospects, and empty houses putting downward pressures on your investments. For folks who are ultra swift with a hammer and have cash burning in their pocket ... Your good. But for the rest whom are only punching numbers and not taking in other factors such as time and market variances you'll get slammed.

Still holding debt with a small percentage hedge, with folks undercutting you as they enter at lower prices than you. You can dump rentals in your portfolio and not pick up a damn hammer or deal with any tenants. Big Rental corps are making killings right now scooping up stuff dirt cheap, giving you equal returns with no hassle of Suzie loosing her job or burning down the kitchen making ramen.

This opportunity is for sure legit, I fuck with REITs and got homies who own apartment blocks. I am out of the game now but there are smarter ways to do this... Buffet is shilling to up his portfolio. Dude left out to many obvious tools tho, there are way more easy ways to do this.

Messages In This Thread