rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why so many School shootings in America?

Why so many School shootings in America?

Quote: (02-27-2012 04:26 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

I've taught in American public schools, our education system is all about "passing the test and getting good grades so they get good jobs" but we don't teach kids social or emotional intelligence because it's "not important enough" or "it's not on the test."

Bullying is also largely invisible to the adults and kids don't have environments where they can go to someone they can trust and not be called a "pussy" because of it.

Broken/dysfunctional families are also to blame, you have divorcees living to work not spending enough time with their children and building a supportive home. In the case of single moms with boys, you have them teaching contradicting beta stuff when it comes to girls and getting mad at them for being boys. Recipe for getting rejected a lot by girls later on.

To those who have said sexual repression and the lack of getting laid...bingo. I would also say for the younger kids who don't think much about girls or sex...When you feel that the world doesn't like you, why should you like it back?

Partially true. A lot of these failings trace back to BETA male dads.

My dad was poor as shit, but he always worked shit jobs to take care of his family. He was there for us, in whatever way possible.

"Was this Beta™?"

But when you're a kid who gets bullied (and with me, it was random, my "number was just up") who has a beta male dad, what are you supposed to do?

I become a bad ass and fucked shit up. I beat up everyone, one-by-one, who ever bullied me.

But it'd be a lie to say I'm a SELF-MADE MAN. I put in the effort, but with another dad (or not dad), probably would be an omega fuck-up.

In old school factory towns, bullying is less of a problem. The dads are more old school. Get tough and kick ass.

Where there's no dad or beta dads, school shootings are inevitable.

Kids are fucking horrible, and I personally have no sympathy for shooting "victims."

Messages In This Thread