rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ignoring Game: A Way To Swoop High-End Girls

Ignoring Game: A Way To Swoop High-End Girls

Two things.

This is an advanced move. When you get good and comfortable with game (which includes having a travel repertoire), you can really have fun with your imagination. I walked up to a stunner in SF recently and told her she looked like someone I met in Rome recently. She was thrilled and had actually been in Rome and Ravenna last summer for school. Easy opener.

With the nightlife venue, notice I said in the other thread that you gotta make impact with a socialite in the club. You know, the types that have bottle service and have a bunch of thirsty guys around them. When you have game, you can leave them alone and focus on the other girls and make your presence known. Take care of the bartender and open a group and command the show.

When you do this around the socialites, they will take notice. That's when you can make your approach without regard. Even if she's gone or doesn't recognize, you have other chicks in the stable so that it's of no consequence. This mindset helps your inner game.

Messages In This Thread