rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sh*t Is Hitting The Fan In America

Sh*t Is Hitting The Fan In America

Quote: (02-26-2012 06:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

So I am guessing you answered "yes" to all those questions.

Your missing the point, its not about you.

It's about America.

I am not saying its good or bad, but it does make things cheaper.

Cheaper to who? Not to taxpayers. And if most goods we buy come from Asia anyway, the overall difference in savings is negligible at the consumer level.

Quote:Quote:

Imagine if every biz in America had to hire College graduates to clean toilets. Think the cost of that burger you had would go up?

So how did Americans afford burgers and have clean toilets prior to the massive wave of illegal immigration in the 80s? We also somehow still managed to construct buildings and grow vegetables and process meat in slaughterhouses for hundreds of years before illegal immigrants were doing it. This belief that we have an inherent NEED to insource illegal labor is a myth. I've done dirty jobs out in the hot sun before. In college I was working as a landscaper. It sucked but it was flexible with my class schedule and paid, so I took it. I'd often be out there when it was over a 100 degrees. You'd be surprised how many Americans will work such jobs if they need the money.

Messages In This Thread