rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Ukrainian frame of MIND

A Ukrainian frame of MIND

Lots of topics on the girls in the FSU, but what about the men? What qualities are the girls there looking for.
Ok, I've been thinking about the rich/middle class locals and how arrogant they seem...yet are so successful.
I think by far, the biggest factor to success in the FSU is the right mindset.

What are some traits that you guys think are important for a FSU mindset?

1. Confidence
Never show weakness. You've got things under control and make decisions.
Never complain. Looking at the rich locals, and even the middle class regular dudes..you see the attitude "I can take what I want because I'm good enough, I deserve it." You want something with a girl, just go for it.

2. Discussion Topics
Keep things light and fluffy. Girls like talking about music and dancing, they like being told they are pretty. Keep messages on online and comments in person short. No need for long stories, a good back and forth is better, even when its brief sentences.
When asked why you're there: business. Be prepared to back it up with specifics, have a back story ready. It doesn't matter what, but don't be ambivalent.
what else? What are some other light convo topics that make the girls light up?

3. Behavior
Talk with a commanding tone of voice, make physical contact in straightforward and firm way, stand up straight! Don't be sad, but don't smile too much. Buy her a flower or some chocolates..they love this kind of stuff. It doesn't have to be expensive, its gesture thats important. Be respectful and formal in the very beginning and upon initial meeting, but quickly move to more casual.

4. Grooming and Dress
Simple and classic works best, think about the impression you want to make: a successful and serious businessman. This should be shown in your fashion sense. Leather is popular, as is gold. Girls like the color white on a guy, especially in the summer. Dress shoes and slacks, think business casual. The exception to the classic appearance is shirts..patterns, often floral, are striking and make you stand out. A classic hair cut is popular, shaved heads are not. Earrings are not worn by most men except teenagers...if you're trying for really young girls, it might work. Clean shaven with a strong cologne.

Messages In This Thread