rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Quote: (02-24-2012 05:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Surgeons break the leg bone in two and implant a state-of-the-art telescopic rod into the middle of the broken bones which then pulls the bone apart very slowly, about one millimeter a day.
Am I the only one who gets chills from this?

Actually this "state-of-the-art" technique has been known since 1950s. It has been used to correct birth deformities or other leg anomalities.

As someone who has broken a leg and is now recovering from it I can't even imagine why would anyone do it even for free (not to mention for 85K). That's just insane.

And as someone who's 5'4 and been with the more chicks than all my friends combined together, I find it amusing. Height is as important for getting women as having a cool shirt - meaning, it does help a little (like 1% or so), but most guys greatly overstate the amount it helps. Your skill and chance together represent about 90% of your success.

Messages In This Thread