rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Quote: (02-24-2012 10:53 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I'm 5'7 and I get lots of action. However , I am a decent looking guy and I have some game.It helps that most girls I interact with are about my height or shorter.But I don't know how it would affect my results if I were in a country where most young women are taller.

either way , this is way too extreme , only a midget would be justified to do a procedure like this.

I think being in Brasil helps your cause out a lot. I did see a fair amount of tall guys in Brasil, but overall I'd imagine the national average male height is quite a bit less than the U.S. Plus, what's most important is the woman's height, and from what I saw, it seemed that most Brasilian women are short.

There are quite a bit of tall women in the U.S., and it seems like being tall is a way bigger issue for American women, than most women in other countries (with the exception of maybe some N./Western Euro countries). Recently I have been witnessing a trend of women, who sweat tall men. At 5 ft. 10 in., I get annoyed when I overhear women say that they want a 6 ft tall man as a "pre-requisite".

Furthermore, I respectfully disagree with Chad Daring, about height not being an issue and it being overhyped. I'm sorry, but if you're 6 ft. 3 in., have a built physique, and are above average in facial looks, you have no excuse for not pulling high quality/volume, IMHO. I have friends that are tall, buff, and handsome, and they get laid no problem, and their game isn't even that tight, (most women approach them). Try gaming being an average looking guy of average height, at that point your game HAS to be tight.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I will quote Mixx from this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9706.h...shoe+lifts

"The 3 inch shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2" (1.85m)

FEMALE ATTENTION DEFINITELY INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something I was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before! ...

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 3 week of approaching/encounter.

So, boys...NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

** I don't think anyone who will not surpass the 6' mark with lifts should bother getting them. Girls really seem to take notice when you are over 6ft tall, not less. The pain of wearing them is just not worth the effort if you are still short with lifts on.

I had no idea you guys over 6ft in height had it sooo FUCKING good!! I fucking hate you bastards!!

MIXX"

Messages In This Thread