rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Man Has Surgery To Grow Six More Inches

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:50 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 06:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'm wondering if us taller guys would see any benefit from wearing shoes that give you a slight lift?
I'm 6ft tall myself. It's not unreasonable to wear boots that lift you up 2 inches or so. It would be very subtle. Like when women wear a push up bra.

He coulda saved himself some coin and bought these Jammies.
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-k511615.html

I woulda bought a new pimp car or used Ferarri for that money. Would def get more ass with that.

He coulda spent less on a personal trainer and busted his ass for a year and got all ripped up.

The shoes I wear out have a slight heel on them, it puts me at almost 6'5"

I see no benefits.

I still think height is one of the most overhyped features when it comes to gaming women. Which makes sense because its easy to cling to because, aside from this surgery, there's really nothing you can do about it.

If height matters guys under 5'10" can say "well its because I'm short" and just write off any failure that way. Not hating on the short guys, just saying take it from a tall guy, except for a few tall girls who want the guy to be taller then them, its all mental masturbation.

I dunno man. Obviously being taller isn't a golden ticket to hot puss or anything like that, but all things being equal (looks, body language, style, game, ect), the girl is going to prefer the taller guy most of the time. I'm not saying that being shorter is an excuse for not getting girls, as almost every girl would prefer a cool short guy to a loser tall guy, but height does factor into the equation a little bit.

But yea if a guy is this desperate to get women that he thinks he has to resort to dangerous surgery, then becoming six inches taller isn't going to make a shit's bit of difference because that mindset is what got him here in the first place. He's going to be even more unhappy if the surgery is completely successful and he looks and moves totally normal because he's going to realize that there is no quick fix for this kind of thing. He's probably going to wonder why girls aren't acting any different towards him and then continue to think there's something else wrong with him that he can't change on his own. Self improvement isn't done overnight. It's a slow, gradual process that takes hard work and discipline.

Messages In This Thread