rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Real Life Fat Girl Jihad!

Quote:Quote:

She has changed her 2,000 calorie lunches for Ryvita and fruit based eating in the day with a larger healthy evening meal.

Brilliant deduction Watson!

I've always wanted to go up to a fat girl and work something like this into the conversation: 'Hey, I've been lifting and working out for a couple months now, but I'm just not getting any bigger and stronger. I just *can't* put any weight on. Every time I get on the scale, I'm exactly the same weight as before. Do you have any tips for gaining weight? You seem pretty knowledgeable.'

Haha, I loved this good old Southerner's quote:

Quote:Quote:

Even though the man was rude, he did her a favor. In the Bible, God spoke through Balem's ass to get an important message across. If He can use Balem's ass, he can surely use a rude man in a bar.

I love that the Daily Mail makes the worst rated comments so accessible, instead of burying them.

If we ever do the Rooshies awards, we're going to have make up a category for the hero of this story.

Messages In This Thread