rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How NOT to Use Facebook!

How NOT to Use Facebook!

Quote: (02-22-2012 09:38 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2012 09:04 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You know what Tuth ...I'm an amazing bullshitter but I don't think I can spit pro-feminist game with a straight face [Image: lol.gif] Let me if you have any luck.

I've actually been thinking about the concept of pro-feminist game recently. Could be useful in a few situations.

Her: "What do you think about marriage?"
Me: "I mean, I care about us, but its just that marriage seems like such an old patriarchal and heteronormative concept, you know? I'm not sure I feel comfortable limiting us to something like that. You and I can go so much further than these established gender norms..."

You use some mighty big words in your game Athlone. I tend to use "least common denominator game". What I mean is ...I try to have conversations using the simplest language I can get away with. I pepper it with little bits of insight and humor. I'm a pretty smart guy and I know I can talk way over most womens' heads but I find that to be counterproductive in most cases. I try to connect on the emotional level and gently steer them where I want. I had one girl tell me that I'm veeeeeeerry persuasive. [Image: lol.gif]

The only time I've found higher level thinking and language useful in gaming girls is when you use it to outwit another guy ...ala the Harvard bar scene in Good Will Hunting.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread