rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy it for wealthy dudes to bang girls in 3rd world countries?

How easy it for wealthy dudes to bang girls in 3rd world countries?

Quote: (02-22-2012 04:45 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

It means dick next to a guy with a six pack, swagger, game, style, also has money, and a body your money cannot buy for yourself.

Anytime I guy tries to floss his Ferrari on South Beach, I just take off my shirt. You're done.

Mixx

Yeah money may not mean much if you are comparing yourself to a guy who makes 100k per year but now if you were comparing yourself to a guy who makes one million dollars per MONTH, i dont see how you could compete with this guy.

A guy who invites a chick for an ice cream and gives her 10 thousand dollars, i dont see how other guys can win over this guy.

If you make more money than the majority of people in a certain country, yes you will be a valuable asset in that country and women will want you, but soon as mini donald trumps come in, runnnn..money trumps game, i think we have a thread on this subject.

exactly. It gets the job done when you are dealing with girls from the poorer barrios , but if you want top tier talent you will have to compete with the local rich and good looking guys .

In third world countries usually there is a expressive number of super-rich men who are in the circle with the best girls , so you will have to be very very wealthy to outspend those guys.

That's why it's best to learn game and work on your looks.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread