rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your response to a flake?

What's your response to a flake?

Quote: (02-21-2012 08:47 PM)Skyhigh Wrote:  

Hypothetical: Say you are going to meet up with a girl for the 1st date and a few hours before she calls or texts you and says she can't meet you. Let's say she has a plausible semi-legit excuse like work though you know it might be bs, but its 50/50 that it is a legit excuse. How do you respond to that text or call to set yourself up in a good position for the future?

This happened recently actually:
We went on the 1st date....then the second date she came up with a reason or some sort that is work related(she is a nurse). I ignored it. I didnt even bother replying back....and 3 weeks later(last week friday)...out of the blue...she texted me back...i ignore...and then she texted me some more...i kept ignoring....By the end of friday i had about 15 increasingly supplicatory text messages...all in one day from her. All of which i ignored...and waited till saturday mid evening before setting up a date for sunday evening. I didnt ask her if she is going to be available, I just dictated the time and place in terse terms:" my address @ 8pm. sunday. be there. "

I then proceeded to bang her.

Here is her picture(she is the black chick)

Messages In This Thread