rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Muller System for fitness for the traveling player

The Muller System for fitness for the traveling player

I second Mark Sisson's from MDA, and the one detailed by Paul Wade in his book "Convict Conditioning" is along the same lines.

I've sworn off gyms and stay pretty lean, cut, and--more importantly--strong with a combination of these two types of systems. I don't particularly see incredible mass gains, but, then again, I stopped giving a shit about that.

If some girl is going to brush me off because she's more interested in someone with swollen beach muscles than a guy who can do one-handed pushups, stand-to-stand bridges, and dozens of dips, she can go fuck herself.

I like Mark Sisson's approach to things, particularly that he's not rigid about scheduling or reps and rather says just to have fun and go with what your body tells you. Seeing as how the dude is also like 50 years old and fucking cut, I think I'll trust him. I also enjoy picking up huge rocks on the beach and heaving them into the water. It's a great way to start your day if you're traveling somewhere coastal.

Messages In This Thread