rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deported Colombians Making Moves Back Home

Deported Colombians Making Moves Back Home

BAQ during Carnaval was really fun, I had a blast there with a couple of other forum members (Rasta87 and 20nation). The Carnaval itself was pretty intense, we partied pretty hard for about a week straight, but I wouldn't personally want to spend more than a week there, especially outside of Carnaval.

I also had a pretty hard time understanding the local accent with my mediocre Spanish, Bogota is a much better city to study in, for me. That being said, the others guys really liked the city, 20nation is doing well there with the ladies and his studies and I"m pretty sure rasta87 is going to end up moving there sometime soon, thats how much he liked the Costenas.

I'll drop some better info in a BAQ carnaval data sheet sometime in the next few days.

Mixx, I'm gonna be in Bogota studying hard for the next month, I was planning on hitting up MDE for a week or so in early April before heading to Cartagena where I fly to Miami on April 12th, hopefully we can meet up. I'd love to go back to Cali with you and WEDO but I gotta focus on the studies for a bit, my month there and on the coast did some serious damage to my bank account and liver!

Messages In This Thread