rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

Quote: (05-28-2013 09:19 AM)HoustonRookie Wrote:  

I am also an ENTP, and have taken this test multiple times to help with my career path.

Also, I think it is interesting how over-represented ENTP's are in this forum, considering that we are estimated to only make up 2-5% of the population. Could it be that we are the only ones that choose to post our results, or is Roosh's website just a magnet for guys like us?

Also, do the other ENTP's here find themselves over analyzing every little thing all the time, or is that just my curse?

I'm an ENTP too, well also INTP depending on my current lifestyle, sometimes 40-60 introvert othertimes 60-40 extrovert.

And yes, ENTPs are definitely hugely overrepresented here, but I don't think that is a coincidence considering the ENTP is an archetypal 'adventurer' who has a need to try and understand new things but gets bored with routine and too much stability.

I'd wager the ENTP is a natural traveller.

Unfortunately, my introversion gets the better of me sometimes, because INTP is not quite as fun place to be, where all your thoughts and ideas are in your head and not being applied to the real world as with the true ENTP.

Messages In This Thread